- The content of the pages of this Website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Website and Services only may be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
- Every person who uses the Website and the Services hereby represents to ADOLLARONE.com that he or she is not a minor, is at least over the age of eighteen (18) and may otherwise enter into and form binding contracts under applicable law.
- Adollarone.com retains the right, but does not have the obligation, to immediately halt any auction or product sale, prevent or restrict access to the Website or the Services or take any other action in case of technical problems, objectionable material, inaccurate listings, inappropriately categorized items, auction inaccuracies, product inaccuracies, unlawful items, items, procedures, or actions otherwise prohibited by the procedures and guidelines contained on the Website, or for any other reason in the sole and absolute discretion of ADOLLARONE.com, and to correct any inaccurate listing, auction inaccuracies, product inaccuracies, inappropriately categorized items or technical problems on the Website.
- Businesses that list their products and services on www.ADOLLARONE.com are bound to honor the ED1/coupon presented by customers. In other words, by listing their products/services and by including a full description regarding availability of said products/services, businesses agree to honor their offer as described in the listing. Customers presenting an ED1/coupon from the www.ADOLLARONE.com website have the right to receive said product/service description in its totality, without any changes or amendments.
- Customers are restricted to purchasing one time, one ED1 (Electronic Dollar One*) per offer . Businesses reserve the right to refuse honoring the ED1 (Electronic Dollar One*) if more than one ED1 for the same offer is presented,by the same person. ** ED1 (Electronic Dollar One) is the confirmation number that you receive after you have purchased your item. You will be presenting this ED1 to the business to redeem your product or service.Please note that the ED1 must be redeemed within one month(30 days) of purchase and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- As permitted by applicable law, ADOLLARONE.com also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties.
- You are strictly prohibited from placing bids or causing bids to be placed on any product for the purpose of artificially increasing or otherwise manipulating the bidding process.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. We reserve the right to modify and/or delete any text or images that may result offensive and/or inappropriate without any prior notice to the users.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without ADOLLARONE.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the state of California.
- ADOLLARONE.com currently accepts the following credit card/debit card payments :Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You warrant that any payment method selected by you when buying a product/service or placing a bid shall enable you to make full and immediate payment for the item(s) chosen. In the event that the chosen payment method does not enable you to make full and immediate payment for any reason, including without limitation insufficient funds or credit decline, ADOLLARONE.com may in it sole and absolute discretion cancel your order.It’s recommended you always bring a valid ID with when redeeming your voucher. The merchant may choose to record your name and ID number to prevent fraud.
- Participating businesses reserve the right to refuse service. In the event service has been refused, the customer is urged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the issue can be immediately resolved.